Emotions

>> Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why is it that just when things start to get better, you kind of want to cry?? Why am I feeling these feelings all of the sudden? It's amazing how the mind can prevent emotions until you see a hope for betterness. There were times in the past couple of months that I started to feel the emotions building but I managed to hold them back out of necessity not to break down. Now I'm almost welcoming them. I think there are happy tears mixed in. I went to an amazing church this morning and made some really great friends and I feel like God is just pushing me to wait and listen. I came to Charlottesville for a reason. I feel like I'm so much more open to new things.. not so afraid of those things that are foreign. And on top of that I kind of want to cry bc I think my computer has a virus. That really sucks.

Reason NOT to cry- Clemson scored more points in the game against Central Michigan (14-70) than we have in 26 years! So that's pretty awesome. Yet we're still not ranked. Who knows.

1 comments:

Peter October 24, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

I'm going to give you a big hug.

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP