For Peter-

>> Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A- Attached or single: single
B- Best Friend: Kristin, Sarah, Jen.. pretty much my roommates
C- Cake or Pie: Apple Pie.. though I love cupcakes too! ;)
D- Day of Choice: Saturday.. or Sunday...or all weekend
E- Essential item: food
F- Favorite color: by now I would have to go with orange
G- Gummi bears or worms: sour worms
H- Hometown- South Con!
I- Indulgences: facebook, coffee
J- January or July: is this a serious question? Definitely July!
K- Kids- When I can afford them
L- Life is Incomplete Without: College football, summer, mountains
M- Marriage date: who knows
N- Number of siblings: 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: definitely apples! Preferably from Carter's Mountain
P- Phobias or Fears: not many according to my mom
Q- Quotes: "Charrlliiieeee" "Shunn the non-believer!"
R- Reason to smile: Georgia... when she wakes up from her nap happy to see me
S- Season- all but winter
T- Tag three- I don't know 3! Kristin? :)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I usually have no idea what I'm doing, but somehow it seems like I do
V- Vegetarian or Meat-Eater: Proud meat-eater! though I don't eat much besides seafood and chicken
W- Worst habbit: procrastinating with stuff like this
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: thankfully haven't had to experience either at this point
Y- Your favorite food: they couldn't come up with something better than "your"? ha- I guess shrimp and fried okra/squash.. yumm
Z- Zodiac- I don't even remember

0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP