This blog...should be a blog

>> Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm feeling a need for inspiration right now. Also, I think I'm actually going to start telling people I have a blog. Right now, only Peter and Kristin know. I doubt Kristin even looks at it bc I update so infrequently.

Wherever I end up this summer, I really want to use this blog to capture my experience. We're supposed to keep a journal anyway, and I have a better chance of staying on top of it if I know people are checking in. Random side note, is it possible to make some journal entries private? I'll probably post some boring things just for my own records that I don't care to share.

These past couple of weeks have been hard. I'm really thankful that the weather is getting nicer. This is sort of a pointless blog entry except to mention that I have some (hopefully) interesting thoughts that I want to share later.

On a happier note, I am really excited about march madness and hope that I'll get to watch at least 1 or 2 full games (this month is going to be pretty rough). I have Clemson going all the way in one bracket and making it to the final 4 in another. Usually I set up my bracket with the intent to be as accurate as possible, but it's nice this year to actually be able to predict based on hope. I mean, it would look really bad for me to not pick my team and then they actually make it through. Plus, I full-heartedly believe that Clemson is a top 10 team when we make free throws. Anything can happen if they wake up one day and somehow start making the easy shots.


Also, I thought this was amusing (from espn.com):

Best Case: For the first time since 1997, the Tigers win an NCAA game -- and don't stop there. For the first time since December, the Tigers win four in a row and advance to their inaugural Final Four, beating Wisconsin in the regional final on a last-second 3 by Terrence Oglesby from 26 feet. Coach Oliver Purnell gets so excited he almost changes facial expressions. Clemson fans get so excited they pry their eyes off spring football for up to 15 minutes at a time.

Worst Case: Notorious bricklayers clang six straight free throws in the final minute, blow a lead and are upset in the first round by Villanova. Clemson fans mourn for 60 seconds, then turn their attention back to spring football.

0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP