>> Monday, August 25, 2008
Looks like I may need to change the name of my blog to "A Tiger Lost in Blacksburg"...
But then again if I change it, it'll probably be something entirely different.
I have officially moved into my townhouse, found a job with the office of economic development and created my schedule (mostly). I have also learned that I should definitely be able to graduate on time.. which was a surprise to me. I honestly wanted the extra time to figure things out.. but now I'm trying to look at it as an opportunity to explore other options. Maybe I will find a way to live overseas for a year.. who knows.
I know I promised to finish the cheers to series.. and maybe someday I will work on that again... but for now, here's a mini list:
- Sabrina, Swing dancing, peach picking, mountain biking and tennis!
- Katy, (6 hr!) pride and prejudice, NYC, 80's night, turkey basters and football!
- Bodo's Bagels (and the ham, egg and cheese on wheat)
- Bratty tennis kids that make me smile
- Georgia, Brooke, Jane and Kerry
- Peyton House... and all the good and bad memories that follow
- the small group girls and their flavor of the month
- Walnut Creek Park
- Highway 29... not really but I'll miss being 2 hours from DC
- Parties at Jason's
- Thai 99
- Michael's Bistro
- Trees on Fire, 6 Day Bender and the occassional good shows at Fridays after Five
- Biking to the Downtown Mall
- Hiking Humpback Rocks
- Jen, the speech girls and the lake house!
- Office watching parties
- the trolly
William Earl... for amazing road trips, dancing, Starry Night, grilling out, movies on the laptop, camping and nearly drowning, South Street, Hoos Brews, concerts, nerdy conversations, 80's night and snacks (or lack thereof), Siips, funfetti cupcakes, the waterfront in Alexandria, and for an overall incredible summer :)