collection of comments post the Maryland disaster

>> Saturday, September 27, 2008

These comments somewhat sum up my thoughts...


CLEMSON, S.C. -- It's official. Clemson has laid two eggs this season, losing 20-17 to Maryland on Saturday. At home. And, yes, Clemson fans are booing.
Maryland's defense was the difference in the second half, finally shutting down Clemson's playmakers. This marks the second time in the Terps' past two trips to Death Valley they have come away with a win. Neither team looked all that impressive, and both made costly mistakes, but Maryland somehow got this win.
The Clemson fans are booing as they file out. More later ... heading down to the locker rooms now.


JRA23377 

See ya Tommy


Kstallion006  --> this is sad

Maryland fan here....... I guess I'll have to take the win and move on. Clemson fans, I"m sorry for you. But just remember, when Bowden gets fired, someone will come in who can actually coach all of your talent & you'll probably go to a national championship game.


Tigerfan4life 

Somebody just needs to tell Clemson that the game is 4 qtrs long!!!


Davis0977 

It is time for Bowden to go.


Sabrina

The way we played, we didn't deserve to win anyway. blah.


Lindsey

Wants a new coach


And finally from Kristin.. who was at the game:

"Don't even get me started- I have never seen people get so mad at bowden!"

1 comments:

Kristin September 29, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Haha, I love the fact that I was quoted! Too bad it had to be a bitter comment and not a happy one!

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP