Goodbye Summer!

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's officially effing cold! No turning back now. The only way I'm going to get through this winter is to be partially in denial and optimistic. I can't talk about the cold in front of my friends here bc they are from Michigan and Minnesota.. so therefore I'm stuck just pretending like "it could be worse" (though I really know it could be a hell of a lot better!) So... I will suck it up.. enjoy my time in Blacksburg..remember how great the fall was for me here. Blah blah.

By the way.. I DO love it.. minus the cold this place would be heaven! So maybe I'll find that I'll get through it better than I had first imagined (see.. there's that optimism ;)

As a way to provide myself closure, I am doing a quick tribute to the recent summers of the past and to my dearly beloved sun dresses (you will be missed!).


A fabulous, WARM night in NYC


Birthday weekend with Jen at her lake house



One of many amazing Charleston weekends



Beach time (I believe at Isle of Palms..)



Mary Jane and Andrew's wedding



The end! Sun dresses, until we meet again (April, please?)

0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP