Looking Up

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The hardest semester of my life is officially over. I look back on it and still can't figure out why it was so hard exactly, but it was definitely exhausting. Even though I've gone through some major changes, I still feel like this has been one of my happiest times. It's rewarding to go after something that you know is right for you even if it doesn't seem like the most obvious choice. It was a pretty big deal for me to leave UVA and start completely over in the middle of my masters. Though, it was really nice to realize within my first week of classes I had made the right choice. I feel so much more competent, motivated, optimistic.. My work experience has been great and it must be working out on their end as well since I was offered a raise yesterday.

Anyway, here's to Virginia Tech! Guess I'm somewhat officially a hokie! I had a great time celebrating with my friends last night.. they've made such a huge difference in my experience here.

So here's to them! Cheers!

2 comments:

Peter December 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Congrats Tia. I know you have been totally stressed. I hope you have a relaxing break.

Peter December 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP