Snow! and other thoughts on winter

>> Monday, March 9, 2009



I haven't updated this thing in forever. Sometimes it's hard to force the creative energy to keep up a blog. For the most part, I want to be able to remember special events.. like getting 8 inches of snow and being trapped in my house for a whole day (gasp!). I would have been stuck for 2 days if a very strong guy who lived across the street from me didn't help push my car out of the ice.

I love that now, exactly a week later, I have a little bit of the remnants of a sunburn that occured over the weekend. Wacky southern weather.

In less than 3 days I'll be in Nashville.. and I am so very excited. This may very well lead to the next big chapter of my life, which is a crazy thought. I've moved a million times it seems like, but this is the first time I would be moving with an actual career in mind and a real life to start for myself. That thought used to scare me, but I'm finding lately that I'm ready for it. I don't want the adventures to end, but I'm actually ok with having a little bit more stability for a while. Maybe I'm getting old.. who knows.

So until that big move.. I still have March Madness to look forward to! Let the games begin :)

videos for your enjoyment (and mine):



2 comments:

Rob March 10, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

hey when you get to nashville, make sure to catch up with haley shaw (http://haleyshaw.wordpress.com). don't know if you knew her in clemson, but she's awesome.

Peter March 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

That is way too much snow. Yikes.

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP