sweet dreaming

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm a total advocate for living in the present... but right now I'm finding some peace in looking ahead. While I was in Nashville this past weekend I decided that there was no reason I should put off my trip to Prague. It served as great motivation this morning for me to knock out my paper proposal for my European Cities class (which I'm writing on Prague). Having a good guy friend to travel with makes me feel even more confident that I'll be safe and have a great time.. which is more than a good enough reason to go for it.

Prague at Dusk


Also had a blast in Nashville. I think regardless of what happens with the job search (right now looking kind of hopefull) I should move there when I graduate. I have more contacts and leads there than anywhere else (including SC) so I'd like to be around when one of those opens up. I don't think I've met a single person that doesn't like living there. It's kind of a mid-size city that has a little bit of everything. Whether or not I choose to live in East or West Nashville, I think I'd have plenty of choices of cool neighborhoods where I can walk/bike and enjoy local venues. The music scene of course is amazing... really loved getting to hear Nathan Angelo. Overall, I don't think it could have been any better of a trip. It was even cold and rainy the whole time and I still loved it.. which says a lot if you know anything about me!

The Cumberland River in Nashville. Needs to be tapped by economic developers.. way too much potential!



So.. exciting days ahead. For now, I'm going to look forward to the warmer days in the forecast and try to get outside as much as possible. I have new motivation to get my major paper and other projects out of the way. Hopefully it will last!

2 months exactly until graduation!! Craziness.

0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP