All in the family.. fun times with Kateyln

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

Sarah has started a blog- http://travelnursesarah.blogspot.com/- I'm so excited! Definitely check it out to learn about her many travel nursing experiences to come!

We will be heading to St. Louis in exactly 5 days, I have to order all of my mats today for the Okra Strut and the final website images have to be submitted to USC's business school at 9 am tomorrow.. eek! I'm a little anxious but loving it!

Last night my cousin, Katelyn, and I tromped around downtown Columbia to see what we could get into. Turns out there's a neat antiques building on Huger Street and a cottage house near the Vista that are both perfect for shoots in the late afternoon sun. Katelyn wore a very pretty black, linen dress that unfortunately took a hit against the (what seemed like) chalk paint on the antiques building. I learned quickly that it's probably smart to test out sites before asking my clients and friends to lean all over them ;).

We got a few shots in at the Riverwalk but it was a little too dark due to the clouds and setting sun. Still a great place to end the night.

Overall it was a productive night and I enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with my sweet cousin! Seems like the only place we really get to hang out is at Clemson games... but I'm very happy for those opportunities!

Here are some of my favorites... though it was VERY hard to decide! No lie, Katelyn had about 114 amazing shots.. which turned into a beast of an editing session! This girl has a natural gift ;).


@ the Cottage House





Love her laugh!


Antique store



And now a slide show for all the other shots I like:










Thanks Katelyn!!

0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP