Loving Clemson and Loving Love!

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This weekend, I not only had the wonderful opportunity to catch up with great friends and watch my tigers stomp the deacons, I got to take part in a photo shoot for my good friend, Rob Johnson's, younger sister and her fiance! Kit and Nathan were decked out in their finest southern attire, complete with a precious floppy hat. They enjoyed each other's company while Sarah and I tried our best to capture the moment. I am very thankful for the opportunity to be a second shooter! It was a blast!



The photo of our tailgate in the Greenville news. Guess it was pretty awesome.


Absolutely loved this! It's like straight out of the Notebook :)


The bikes were precious!


The late afternoon light was perfect. Just further evidence that Clemson is God's country!


Thanks, Kit and Nathan, for letting us spend the day with you! It was a pleasure. I can't wait to see Sarah's! :)

Enjoy the slideshow..


2 comments:

Charlotte Eagles Soccer Club Brazil Tour 2007 October 21, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Great job! Love it!

Sarah B

Tia October 22, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Thanks, Sarah! Had so much fun with you and B! Can't wait for the shower :)

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP