Fall! And many pictures to come...

>> Thursday, November 5, 2009

First, I want to ask, how can I make this blog better? Should I be posting more photos? Less? Is it interesting the way it is? Perhaps if I am pushing myself to look for creativity outside of photo blogs and websites I might just spark something fresh that I could share on my blog... would that be fun? Liikkkeee...

My new friend, Christina, and I are heading to the museum tomorrow night to catch a new exhibit that I'm really excited about! Christina moved to Columbia in May as well and is a GREAT photographer.. check out her stuff: http://www.christinaheaston.com/.

Also, Janet just had a wonderful idea for our little photo forum (we have 6 awesome girls so far!) to do some traveling together and exchanging photo ideas/memories. Kind of like these chicks http://marfatrip.com/ I couldn't be more thrilled about the idea! We're thinking maybe Boulder in the spring?? :)

Finally, my mom has been on my back for weeks to get some better pics of the yard now that the grass is cut. Fall has finally arrived at the Williams' compound...

More photos to come (I'm VERY excited about): Kristin and Matt's engagement session in Charleston and a polo match/ horse show in hilton head.. wooeeee!







1 comments:

Sarah November 6, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

tia tia! i absolutely love the fall pics you took at your house! it was so good to catch up yesterday..i'm happy for you :) and can't wait to see you in dec! have fun this wkend...continue to embrace the beauty in everything around you ;) much love! sarah

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP