A little event shooting

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Had a great time shooting in Charleston and got to turn around the next morning to shoot a jumping exhibition and polo match in Hilton Head! I had technical problems all weekend and my battery kindly chose not to charge the night before but thankfully I had just enough energy left to get through the match.

I've known Kaityln since she was just a little kid and it's been really fun to see her grow into a little lady (and a talented one at that!). She's showing in a national competition this weekend in Atlanta--which she won last year-- and I'm sure she's going to do fantastic! She'll most likely be going to Clemson next year (how could Clemson not accept her?) and will be eventually pursuing vet school. She's a smart, sweet girl and I'm so glad the Neumann's have been such good family friends to us over the years!

View the full jumping shoot here and polo match here


Sorry, Kaitlyn, for the shadows! She's quite a lovely girl. I just love the picture of Cal :)






And a couple from the polo match...


Beginning of the first chukker

Near side backhand shot



0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP