Mid-week update

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So many exciting events right around the corner! Just to name a few: photography certificate ceremony (tonight- last class), Vista Lights with Christina, NASHVILLE with Christina!, Clemson vs. UVa, Tgiving, couples shower for Kelly and Adam, Clemson vs. USC, photo shoot with 5 babies and a couple parents, then hopefully I'll be Tampa bound!

I've started (and almost finished) the guest book for Kristin and Matt's wedding. I wanted to provide Kristin with a sneak peak of 2 of the pages but I don't think MyCanvas will let me do that. Sooo, Kris, here are 2 pics from the book in the order they are going in. I can't wait for you to see the pretty layouts :)



(The crazy yellow light is cropped out :)

I'm so excited that I'm going to be able to provide a sentimental gift for my best friend on her special day. Usually I struggle with gifts because I never feel like they are personal enough, but I am thrilled that this one will be very different. I've walked with Kristin from the very beginning of her relationship with Matt, and I have no doubt that he's the man she's always deserved. I'm so happy for you two!!

On a less sappy note, I am sooo excited to get to take a road trip and have a chance to shoot with another fun photographer friend. Christina kind of came out of nowhere (thanks, Sarah B ;) and we hit it off from the very beginning. I love her energy and excitement for life, and I think being friends with her is really going to push me to be a better photographer. I hate that we had to miss seeing Don Miller together, but I think there will be more fun events like that in the near future! Now I'm just hoping that there's still some foliage left as we are driving through the mountains. I just can't wait!

Also excited to see Jordan and possibly Sarah! Did I mention I love road trips?? :D

Hope everyone's week is going well. Mine has been a little hectic due to construction on the house and late night classes, but that should be ending soon. At least I haven't had to wear a coat so far this winter :)

2 comments:

Sarah November 19, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

I love those 2 pics of Kristin and Matt! So happy for her! And I'm happy to hear about all the exciting things going on in your life..I will try to catch you on the phone tomorrow before work. I was in pilates tonight when you called me. Miss you Tia!

Sarah November 19, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

ps- I watched My Sister's Keeper tonight- such an awesome, and realistic movie- I cried almost the entire movie. You should see it..but with a box of tissues ;) The book is really good too!

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP