Sneak Peak: Sweet Cousins

>> Sunday, November 29, 2009

We had another fun shoot today at Harmon's Tree Farm. That place is so wonderful that I'm afraid they might start charging me to use their property for photo shoots.

I admit, after shooting 4 little cousins under the age of 3 and then another family of 3, I had to take a power nap before dinner :) It was really fun but also exhausting.. starting to realize that I will have my work cut out for me one day if I have kids! But they are precious.. so it's worth it.

These are just a few photos I pulled out for editing tonight. I'll get to the rest tomorrow. We tried our best to get group and individual photos within a 1 hour time frame.. but I think it was successful (really helps when you work with cute kids!).


Time for a little hay ride!

Throwing hay was their favorite


bruders

Such a sweet Clemson family!

I do believe he looks like Shelley ;)

Thank heaven for little girls!

Merry (almost) Christmas!!

0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP