Wedding of the year!!

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

The time has come! I am blogging about my first wedding as a second shooter and I couldn't be more excited. My dear, dear friends, Sarah and Bryan, were married on New Year's Eve and I was lucky enough to be part of the day. I honestly couldn't say nice enough words about these 2 people. The wedding was perfect and truly reflected the great people that they are. If you were wondering whether or not you can have a beautiful wedding on a budget.. it is very much possible. Then again, everyone might not be as naturally talented as this group of people ;). Sarah and Bryan collected friends and family to sing, dance, read scripture and poetry. It was colorful and creative.. putting broadway to shame ;)

Sarah introduced me to photo editing and lots of other photography tricks. She's amazing and has a wonderful style. Her love for people and life is evident in every photograph.

Bryan and I go way back. We met at DCF while he was in grad school and I was in undergrad. I honestly couldn't think of a more loyal friend. He truly loves his friends as family and he's been there for me in so many ways.

I couldn't imagine a better partner for him than Sarah. They are both smart, engaging, open, humble and believers in community. I seriously just can't say enough!

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day. Of course it's always hard to choose when you have so many. I was in charge of the photo booth guest book during the reception so I don't have many bride/groom photos after the wedding. Still, it was really fun to watch the guests get into the photo booth photos! Definitely a great idea for anyone planning a wedding ;)


Love it! This wedding party had a ton of fun.
ADORE the shoes!
Sarah! You are SO beautiful!
Bryan is so excited about the first look :)

B's best man, Chad

I'm a big fan of the bride and groom meeting up before the wedding
Handsome fellows
Happy married man!
I'm a huge fan of the cupcake tower idea.. and it was SO yummy!

The party winding down.. I love DCF weddings!
Mr. and Mrs. Mudder!
sweet mom and memaw!


Sarah and Bryan, you both are WONDERFUL. Enjoy your life together!

3 comments:

Brenda January 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

AWESOME!!!~ So much fun! What a "Blessed-by-God" day! Amazing pictures :)

Tia January 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Thanks, Brenda! It was so nice to meet you.. you have a wonderful family :)

Anonymous January 4, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

Tia,
GREAT job!...now you will most certainly be booked beyond belief for many more weddings....if you need an assistant......let me know... Kay Perry

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP