Carla and Brian: Sneak Peek

>> Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm excited to finally be posting a couple of my favorite photos from Carla and Brian's wedding earlier this month. Big thanks to Carla for all of her kind words throughout the entire process. I feel so blessed for all of the encouragement! Also big thanks for your patience.. sickness+business trips+ new puppy is a bad combination for photo editing! They are definitely coming along, though :)

Hope you guys enjoy! I'll put more up once I'm finished.


0 comments:

Follow me on twitter!

About Me

My photo
Tia Nicole Photography has launched this summer after many practice photo sessions and the encouragement of some dear friends and family ("Life Through Tia's Lens" was a recommendation of my good friend, Kristin, who has been an avid supporter the whole way through!). This blog has documented the process from the beginning and also dates back to some older rantings during grad school and football seasons. Feel free to get to know me and my work. I like to focus primarily on natural shots, true emotions and beautiful landscapes. I also absolutely adore kids and pets so you will find a good bit of my work in these areas. Feel free to contact me anytime! I love blog comments!

My pup, Rylynn!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP